DEWALT DW349-B5 HIGH PERFORMANCE JIGSAW 550W 220V
- Compact; ergonomic; design gives user comfort and versatility in use
- Keyless blade change with patented anti-deflection clamp design for ease of use and accuracy
- Variable speed dial and trigger allows controlled cutting in all materials
- Adjustable pendulum action gives increased cutting performance and longer saw blade life
- Integrated sawdust blower gives a clear view of the cutting area
- Shoe bevels 45° to both left and right with presets at 0° and 45° for precise beveled cuts
- Low profile dust extraction shield with bi-directional vacuum spout for clean; efficient cutting performance
- Heavy gauge steel shoe with anti-scratch coating and detachable anti-scratch shoe
- Can be used with a parallel guide or circular guide for accurate shape cutting
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/sq sec, Hand/Arm Vibration - Steel: 9.4 m/sq sec, Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/sq sec.
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Wood]: 85 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Steel]: 10 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Non Ferrous Metal]: 20 mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg.
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Cutting Wood: 8.1 m/sý
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/sý
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Steel: 9.4 m/sý
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/sý
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 101 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 6 dB(A)
This Dewalt High Performance Jigsaw machine is innovatively designed and is incredibly easy to operate. With a compact size and an overall weight of 2kg, this jigsaw machine allows for excellent portability, making it perfect for everyday professional use.
This Dewalt Jigsaw machine is equipped with a 550W motor that ensures you of a top quality performance. Also, the variable speeds functionality of this jigsaw machine gives you the freedom to adjust the speed to get the desired outcome."