Pointed Hand Shovel HD with Sturdy and Strong 16 Gauge Tempered Steel Blade
- A hand shovel is an instrument for scooping, digging and moving loose materials, for example, coal, soil, gravel, sand, snow and tarmac. It is excellent for digging while gardening, planting etc.
- It cuts through harsh turf neatly
- Durable design won't crack while digging
- Material Carbon Steel Stainless Steel
- Handle hang hole gives accessible storage capacity
- Hand Shovel and Pointed Head are ordinary tools broadly utilized in horticulture, landscaping, construction and cultivation.
- Hand Shovel is a device for lifting, digging, and moving mass materials, like snow, soil, coal, sand, gravel or mineral.