Asian Paints Berger, 900ML, All in One Enamel, Durable For Interiors / Exteriors, White - 809N Off White
The performance of Asian Paints Berger Enamel covering is straightforwardly related to the level of surface readiness.
- Ensure the surface is spotless, dry, and liberated from all toxins.
- Steel: Remove rust from the surface by sandblasting or different strategies to Swedish Standard Sa 2½.
- Timber: Wood can also be treated with Berger Wood Preservative.
- Masonry: Surface should be good and freed from laitance. Ensure laitance is removed by sweep blast or wire brush.
- Ensure that satisfactory ventilation is done during application and drying of Asian Paint Berger Enamel.
- Try not to apply the Berger Enamel Paint when moisture reaches 85% and buildup is likely.
- Ensure that the surface temperature should be 3 °C or more over the dew point while applying Asian Paints Berger Enamel.
- First, stir the liquid entirely before use, utilizing a vertical lifting movement with an expansive level stirrer.
Note: Alkyd system on brickwork requires additional precautions, for example, satisfactory ventilation and light during a short time and after applying the Berger paint